SAINT MATTHEWS ROOF INSTALL PREP
- Lock up or secure pets
- Protect any valuable items in your garden like statues or planters
- Open gates
- Take pictures and valuables off outer walls and off shelves inside your home
- Cover all valuables in your attic
- Move vehicles out of the driveway and away from the house
- Mow your lawn
TIP ─ Work with your contractor to understand if he is covering your flowers or shrubbery. If not, we recommend doing it yourself!
Common Questions you Might Have After your Roof Install
COMMON ROOFING QUESTIONS: AFTER INSTALL
How can a homeowner recognize when a roofing system has problems?
- Outside you might spot cracked, warped or missing shingles; loose seams and deteriorated flashings; excessive surface granules accumulating in the gutters or downspouts
- Inside your home, look for cracked paint, discolored plasterboard, and peeling wallpaper
How long can I expect my roof system to last?
- The actual life span of your roof is determined by a number of factors, including local climate and environment, proper building and roof system design, material quality and suitability, proper application, and adequate roof maintenance.
We haven’t had any leaks. Does that mean I don’t need a roofing contractor?
Just because you’ve not seen any leaks doesn’t mean that your roof isn’t in need of some care and attention. It’s recommended that you have your roof inspected every 5 years by a trained professional.
Do you have more Questions about your Roof?
Let Kevin and his team of roofing experts at Unisource Roofing answer your all your roofing questions and put your mind at rest. Give us a call, we look forward to hearing from you!
WHY SAINT MATTHEWS RESIDENTS CHOOSE UNISOURCE ROOFING?
We are a family owned and operated company with a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction! With highly trained, courteous and fully licensed staff, you can get peace of mind knowing your project is in good hands. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, and reasonable costs for our products and services.