CHOOSING UNISOURCE ROOFING IS EASY
- We are commitment to customer satisfaction
- We are fully licensed, trained professionals
- We offer great prices on quality brands
- We offer free estimates
- We have consistently high ratings on yelp
Tips for Hiring A Local Roofer in Scottsburg, Indiana
When you get ready to hire your local Scottsburg, Indiana roofing contractor there are some key areas you should focus on. Here are some tips for hiring a top Louisville roofing company.
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Has Workers Comprehensive Insurance
- Accredited with the Better Business Bureau
- Certified with At Least One Major Roofing Material Manufacturer
- Carries at least $1,000,000.00 in General Liability Insurance
- Has a Written & Posted Workmanship Warranty
- Does Not Cover Deductibles (Covering Deductibles is Illegal)
There are very important areas of a local roofing contractor you should explore before hiring a roofer to do a home improvement project on your home. After the roofing project is done it’s too late, check out your roofer before you hire them.
We also offer Roof Maintenance
You should always call your local trusted roofer at least every five years for a roof inspection and to make sure your seals are all in good shape. Roof flashings, pipe boots, and sealants need to be checked periodically for dry rot. Trust Unisource Roofing for all your FAQ questions before or after new roof installation.